The following information relates to warranties offered by Wander Series.
Please read these Warranty Terms & Conditions carefully. Should you have any questions relating to any aspect of this section, then please contact us. By purchasing an item from Wander Series, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions of warranty as set out herein.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Wander Series goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Wander Series warrants to the original purchaser of every RV that all parts of our manufacture are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase under normal use and specified service, except for the items listed under “What is not covered’ and subject to compliance with the section entitled “What must you do”.
- 5 years structural warranty covers the draw bar and chassis only from fatigue from original date of purchase only.
- Tents, camper body and/or workmanship are guaranteed for 1 year from the original date of purchase only.
Items Not Covered:
- Storm damage or other acts of nature
- Fabric items
- Mould that has formed on the canvas
- Travel covers and straps
- General wear and tear.
- General consumable items such as tyres, bearing and bearing seals, brake linings, magnets, tyres, wheel alignment, pant, zips, mesh and screens etc.
- Permanent living possible premature wear and tear is not covered. Not valid on items purchased for the purpose of rental, loan, or commercial use.
- Damage or defects caused by excessive speed, hard impact.
- Damage caused by stones and not driving to the conditions
- Warranty does not cover damage due to unauthorised modifications, incorrect assembly, improper and irregular maintenance, abuse, misuse, or accident damage or collision
- Will not warrant if it is towed behind commercial trucks of any kind due to the harsh suspension that is used to carry weight, not for towing.
Any Supplied Components/ Pre-installed appliances. The fittings & equipments that may be separately warranted could include, without limitation.
- Microwave Ovens
- Air Conditioner
- Hot Water System
- Stereo System
These separately warranted components are not covered by Wander Series warranty. However, we will assist you in making a warranty claim if needed. Please take the time to read owner’s manual on these components and appliances to ensure that you are familiar with the component’s operation, service procedures etc